In this video, we learn how to use the Solarmeter 6.2 for reptile habitats. This is the most accurate hand held meter on the market. Make sure you use UV blocking sunglasses while using this. This type of light will provide the reptile with needed vitamin D. Make sure you set this up without the reptile in the cage. Move the device until you find the center, then see how far down the UV light goes. Move the light according to where the light hits. Check until you have the right amount of light, then you can place your reptile inside the cage. Make sure you check this daily and your reptile will have a healthy life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades