A well-designed terrarium is essential for the health of your reptiles. This how-to video demonstrates the process of making a backdrop for your pet's terrarium. Start out by lining the aquarium with strips of bark. Then use caulk to secure them into place, and allow to dry for 36 hours. Apply eco-dirt to the bark, and then shake and brush off the excess. Watch this video pet care tutorial and learn how to build a backdrop for a reptile terrarium.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades