In this BBC Earth video documentary, you'll see some amazing tricks you can perform with alligators and chickens. You'll see the exact process to put alligators and chickens into a trance-like state.
The trance is a bizarre condition that effects many different animals. Alligators are easily mesmerized, mostly by Florida showmen, by making it react as if it were grabbed by another predator.
A chicken can be hypnotized by flipping it over and focusing its attention. It's that easy. These strange states probably originated as a defense.
They don't show how to put a pigeon into a trance, but all you have to do is grab the pigeon, turn it upside down and start to wave it back and forth in a circle, then gently put it on the ground upside down. Clap your hands to wake it up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades