In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Digital Lux meter. The meter is packed in a carrying case. Begin by removing the unit and the plastic cover from the sensor. Then install the 9V battery. This device has 3 settings and has a hold function. To use it, move the sensor underneath a light source until your receive the highest reading. It is recommended to have 8000-12000 SI for a reptile's habitat. This video will benefit those viewers who have a reptile and Digital Lux meter, and would like to learn how to use it for ensuring a comfortable habitat for the reptile.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades