Reptiles come from a variety of biomes, but certain reptiles, like snakes and lizards, do prefer a wet, tropical environment with lots of tree and bush cover. Because they feel more at home in this kind of environment, you must try to simulate their preferred surroundings when you take one home as a pet.
While buying real plants is an excellent choice, you can also make your own (artificial plants) with a few things lying around the house. Making the folowing reptile plants will offer a sweet hangout for your beloved reptilian friends and will save you quite a bit of money.
*3" Diameter Wood Log (Disinfected)
*Nylon Plants With Stems (2 per plant)
*Hot Glue Gun
*Drill With 5/16" Drill Bit
*Sand Paper (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades