Follow Mark Amey's step by step guide to looking after your corn snake as a baby and watch it eat a mouse whole. Corn snakes are placid, non-poisonous snakes and are good pets if you haven't owned a snake before. You will need a heat mad, thermometer, tank approximately 35cm x 18cm (14in x 7in), and a thermostat. This video will teach you about housing and bedding, handling, diet, cleaning, exercise and play, and health so that you are prepared to take care of your new exotic pet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades